Ergon: GP1 Grips
$59.00 – $99.00
The original ergonomic grip. The GP1 sets the worldwide standard in ergonomic comfort, materials, and quality. The GP1 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The uniquely shaped grip body is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality – with infused Medical-grade white mineral oil for improved flexibility and durability. A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip to be adjusted for the perfect fit, can be easily readjusted, and eliminates twisting once installed. (Carbon bar compatible).
– Anti-Slip, Soft Rubber Inserts, Improved Grip
– Aluminum and Composite Clamping System. Suitable for Carbon Fiber bars
– Plastic Internal Skeleton Supports the Wrist, while the Soft-Rubber Ensures Sufficient Damping
– Medical Grade, Durable Rubber Compound, Made in Germany
– Optimized Pressure Distribution. Prevents Numbness and Aching
– Smooth Texture Prevents Thumb Friction
– Improved Pressure Distribution through precise support in the area of the ball of the thumb and to distribute hand pressure wide on the handlebar.
– Corrected hand position relieves pressure on the nerve and eliminates pain and discomfort. Preventing possible injuries to the wrist.