or 6 weekly interest free payments of NZD $8.33 with
Hi-tech gear, high-powered surface-mounted LED and lithium polymer with an inbuilt USB recharge is held in sweetly by a flexible silicone strap and clip.
• USB: Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery
• Visibility: Light is visible at over 500 metres.
• Burn Time: Burn time of over 2-hours in constant and up to
11-hours eco-flash mode.
• Battery: Rechargeable Lithium polymer battery via
integrated USB plug.
• Attaches to your saddle in seconds
• Keeps your butt dry on wet roads
• New patented FLIP-TIP™ attachment system
• Easy to mount, requires no tools
• Fits every standard rail saddle, also with carbon rails.
• Suitable for tire widths between 23-35 mm
• Foldable full length mudguard
• Easy to mount, no tools required
• Perfect for fixed gear, road, cross or mtb hardtail bikes
BLACKBURN FRONT GUARD
• Mounts easily with reusable hook and loop straps
• Attaches to nearly any mountain bike fork
• Built from number 5 recyclable polypropylene
• 0.8mm thickness
A bike bell by David Shrigley not to be rung until Jesus returns! A fully functional classic bike bell bringing joy to cyclists and David Shrigley collectors alike. Probably a good idea to give it a ring regardless of Jesus returning, just for safety.
David Shrigley is a Scottish artist who has come to prominence through his drawings, publications and sculptural works. His drawings have a kind of throwaway beauty featuring monster children, idiots, aliens and bad parents. Full of twisted lists and exchanges, Shrigley is a favourite both for his angst about modern living, his disappointments and his cynicism.
Artwork: After David Shrigley’s, The Bell, 2007. Don’t Ring the Bell, 2016
Materials: Red metal with white detailing
Dimensions: 58mm diameter
The Basil Portland Bell Brass is just the ticket if you’re looking to give your bike a minor makeover. Made from hard-wearing brass with an attractive copper finish, this bell adds a touch of class to your favourite frame and is an incredibly useful accessory to boot. An audible noise is emitted when rung, alerting other cyclists, motorists and pedestrians of your presence.