or 6 weekly interest free payments of NZD $5.83 with
If you would like to assemble your bike completely, as you desire, you need to make every little part fit perfect. We, SimWorks, design several beautiful handle bars by Nitto and at the end of these handle bars, you might want to consider Sim Drops. For your safety and precious sparkling riding time.
For 22mm diameter Bars.
Bar inside: 15.5 – 17 mm
Colour: Red, Green, Black
The Basil Portland Bell Brass is just the ticket if you’re looking to give your bike a minor makeover. Made from hard-wearing brass with an attractive copper finish, this bell adds a touch of class to your favourite frame and is an incredibly useful accessory to boot. An audible noise is emitted when rung, alerting other cyclists, motorists and pedestrians of your presence.
• Attaches to your saddle in seconds
• Keeps your butt dry on wet roads
• New patented FLIP-TIP™ attachment system
• Easy to mount, requires no tools
• Fits every standard rail saddle, also with carbon rails.
• Suitable for tire widths between 23-35 mm
• Foldable full length mudguard
• Easy to mount, no tools required
• Perfect for fixed gear, road, cross or mtb hardtail bikes
BLACKBURN FRONT GUARD
• Mounts easily with reusable hook and loop straps
• Attaches to nearly any mountain bike fork
• Built from number 5 recyclable polypropylene
• 0.8mm thickness
A strong theft deterrent, this 1.5m wire bike lock is made of stainless steel wire (6 mm), with ends made into loops using an aluminium. alloy or copper fitting. You need powerful pliers to cut this wire. Remember, theft of most bicycles happen when a bicycle isn’t secured properly.
Put the wire around something like a fence or a lamppost. Take one end of the wire and put it through the other. Lock this end on to your normal lock. Now your bicycle is safe, and the length of the wire makes daily handling easy.