The Velo Orange Fixed/Free Rear Hub is unlike any other flip/flop hub. It features threading that is long enough for a singlespeed freewheel cog on either side of the hub. Likewise, you can also thread a fixed cog/lockring on with the included spacers to get your chainline dialed in.
The hubs come spaced at 120mm, but also include spacers to make them 126mm, 130mm, and 135mm to work on a variety of frames such as track, vintage road, road, and touring.
The hub features high quality sealed bearings and a high polish finish. The axle is chrome plated for durability and hollow to save a little weight. Proper track nuts are included.
32 hole drilling only.
- Spoke flange diameter: 62mm
- Left Center-to-Flange: 30mm
- Right Center-to-Flange: 30mm
- Weight: 240g
- Finish: Polished Aluminum Alloy
- Includes spacers to use with 126mm, 130mm, and 135mm hubs.