The Plixi folding bicycle helmet is built to protect your head and boost your mobility. In a snap, it folds in 3 then neatly disappears into your bag. The packaging includes additional fitting pads of various thickness to customise your helmet for a snug and secure fit. Plixi also comes with a fabric pouch that allows you to transport it easily while protecting it from daily handling.
Each purchase of Overade Plixi comes with a free rain cover.
Plixi complies with the European EN1078 standard: helmets for pedal cyclists and for users of skateboards and roller skates. This standard is approved for use in Australia and New Zealand.
S-M: 54-58 cm
L-XL: 59-62 cm
A helmet that fits your head and suits your soul. With show-stopping graphics, thoughtful features, and our signature magnetic buckle, the Street helmet that makes people exclaim “cool bike helmet!” wherever you go. Dual-certified for both bike and skate, it’s the helmet you’ve been waiting for.
• Small 52 - 58cm, Medium 56 - 60cm, Large 60 - 64cm
• Fidlock® magnetic buckle
• Removable spin dial fit system
• Detachable visor
• Durable, injection-molded ABS shell with protective EPS foam
• Crumple Zone™ in EPS is engineered to disperse energy on impact
• Eleven vents and internal EPS channeling for maximum airflow
• Three sets of foam pads for customized fit
• 360° reflectivity
• CPSC 16 CFR 1203 and ASTM F1492 certified for cycling, scooting, and skating
• Attaches to your saddle in seconds
• Keeps your butt dry on wet roads
• New patented FLIP-TIP™ attachment system
• Easy to mount, requires no tools
• Fits every standard rail saddle, also with carbon rails.
• Suitable for tire widths between 23-35 mm
• Foldable full length mudguard
• Easy to mount, no tools required
• Perfect for fixed gear, road, cross or mtb hardtail bikes
BLACKBURN FRONT GUARD
• Mounts easily with reusable hook and loop straps
• Attaches to nearly any mountain bike fork
• Built from number 5 recyclable polypropylene
• 0.8mm thickness
From a trip to the weekend market or to a picnic in the park - this basket suits a variety of needs. And with a quick release function you can unhook the basket from your handlebars when you don't need it.
*Keep in mind that adding weight to your front handlebars will change the way your bicycle handles. Due to its lightweight function we don't recommend using this basket for heavy loads.