Our central city location has a fully fitted workshop in-store with professional bike mechanics onsite during store hours. Use our online booking form, or just pop in without booking and we’ll fit your bike service in the queue. We aim for same day service for bikes booked in and dropped in before mid-day. We can generally accept small repairs while you wait (e.g. puncture repairs). Take advantage of our relaxing lounge area with our bicycle books library. A complimentary courtesy bike can be provided while your bike remains in our workshop.
*Our workshop service prices serve as an indicative guide. Service time does not included parts. The final price will be quoted before the work is carried out.
A LA CARTE OPTIONS
- Puncture repairs $12.00
- Patches $3.00 / New tubes $10.00 Surcharge $10 surchage for fat bikes, scooters and hub motor e-bikes.
- Chain sizing and installation from $15
- Brakes tuned from $20
- Gears tuned from $25
- Wheel true from $30
- Bar tape (not incl. parts)
- Cutting handlebars to size (not incl. parts)
- Cockpit (e.g. Handlebars, grips, shifters, levers)
- Accessories (e.g. racks, lights, fenders, baskets)
- Brakes tune from $20
- Brake and gear cables replacement $30 incl. parts
- Disc brake – Hydraulic fluid replacement $30 per end incl. fluid
- Disc rotor true (per end) $15
- Pivots, bearings from $40 excl. parts
- Forks from $80 excl. parts
- Rear shocks from $60 excl. parts
A SELECTION OF OUR WORKSHOP PROJECTS
The fast, light, adjustable and manoeuvrable cargo bike. For snappy turns and tiny parking spaces, this is the cargo bike needed for inner-city runabouts. Built as practicable as possible while still retaining that happy upbeat look to stand out from the crowd.
Build for casual road riding, touring and fast commuting was the brief. Sure to stop traffic and steal the show, this cheeky road bike is a take on modern technology combined with a vintage aesthetic.
Polyvalent is a do-it-all frameset by Velo Orange. French for “many forms”, it is the ideal platform to allow you to build a Porteur, Randonneur, Tourer, or a mixed terrain Racer. In this case, we built our client a Randonneur. Built to a very high spec, the customer requested silver components to match the beautiful lilac fame.