At ABC, we’re about giving our customers the pleasure and courage to ride their bikes everyday. That means ensuring that each and every customer gets the high quality reliable product they deserve. We stand by our products and will provide support to resolve any issues promptly and positively should they come up.
Electric Bikes & Bikes
Bike manufacture warranties will vary across the different brands. If you are purchasing a bike through our shop please ask us about the manufactures warranty. It is usually:
- 6 year warranty on frames and forks
- 2 years on electronic components, batteries and motors
- 1 year warranty on all other non-consumable components
Components and Accessories
Most components or accessories will carry a 1-2 year warranty. This will differ across the brands we sell. Please ask us about the manufactures warranty when you are purchasing a product.
At Action Bicycle Club we understand that your bike is a valuable piece of equipment not just for weekend fun but to get you from A to B and C. In our workshop, every bike is worthy of the same attention to detail and our qualified mechanics will do their best to get your bike leaving our workshop smoother than it rolled in. All our bike service come with a “make it right” guarantee within 30 days following your bike service*.
How to claim a warranty
If you’re having an issue with your bike or bike product, we want to help resolve it. You may contact us directly. Our contact information can be found on our Contact Us webpage. When contacting us please provide your original order information, a description of the issue and a photograph of the affected part so that we can resolve your issue as soon as possible.
- Warranties apply only to the original owner of the product and is not transferable. If your item is faulty upon receipt or is not working as described within the manufactures warranty timeframe, we will gladly assist you with correcting or exchanging your purchase as per the manufactures guidelines.
- Improper assembly, use or maintenance may void your warranty.
- Consumable components such as tyres, tubes, brake shoes and cables etc. are excluded from bike and electric bike warranties.
- Shipping and labour charges are not generally covered by warranty.
*A reasonable time frame or life of a product is the period, during which the item retains its original properties. The quality of a product gradually degrades in time, as a result of normal wear and tear. However, you may also accelerate this process of degradation by an improper use. A claim will not be recognised, if the defects were caused by your unprofessional interference or are the result of normal wear and tear.