Road Runner Wedge Full Frame Bag
The Wedge Mountain Bike Full Frame Bag! Perfect for all-day use and extended weekend trips.
The MTB Wedge is great for bike touring, bikepacking, and any other type of longer riding where more space is needed. Holds ~2L bladder, tools, flat kit, food, gloves, and an extra few packable layers with ease.
With the additional non-drive side zipper sleeve pocket, you’ll be able to keep your belongings organized and easily accessible for when you really need them.
Fits on most MTBs in your stable with the multi-point mounting system and the extra-long mounting straps.
Top Tube Attachment: 16″
Down Tube Attachment: 17.5
Parallel to Seat Tube: 10″
Volume: 4 Liters
– 1000D Cordura Brand Shell and Durable Nylon Liner
– YKK Water Resistant Zipper Tape and Slider
– Zipper Garage, Zipper Slider Pull Tabs
– Durable and Stable: Hook and Loop Vinyl Wings
– Mil-Spec Nylon Webbing
– Vinyl Crank Arms protective covers
– Non-Drive Side Sleeve Pocket
–Prop 65: This product can contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65warning.ca.gov
This bag was designed for a quick install and take-off with the intention of being swapped between different bikes of varying types and sizes.
1. install the top two velcro straps loosely to the top tube, then install the bottom two straps tightly to the down tube. Now go back and tighten the top straps appropriately.
2. Note, if you have the bag maxed out, ensure the top straps are loose enough to accommodate the fill, then go back and tighten those straps for a tight fit on the frame.
3. Feel free to cut the extra Velcro that may be hanging off the side but note once it’s cut, it’s not coming back!
**If you’re concerned about protecting the paint on your frame, install a strip of transparent Gorilla Tape to the areas of the frame where the bag and its attachments may come into contact.