Road Runner Wedge Half Frame Bag
The Wedge Half Frame Bag! Perfect for daily use and long weekend trips. This bag is made to fit on most frames, most sizes, and up to two large water bottles on larger frames and one large water bottle on smaller frames. The Wedge is great for bike touring, bike packing, and any other type of extended riding where more space is needed. Use this bag on your CX bike for trail ripping, then mount the bag on your MTB for backcountry riding. Hold that extra 1L bladder, tools, flat kit, food, gloves, and an extra layer easily.
Configurable positioning allows for fitting on the acute angular frame geometry. It works on most bikes in your stable with the multi-point mounting system and the extra-long mounting straps. For MTB/gravel/cross frames, mount with the RRB label on the drive side; affix with the RRB label on the non-drive side for road frames.
This baby fits!
Top Tube Attachment: 15.5″
Down Tube Attachment: 9.5″ (down tube attachment when RRB label on drive side) 10″ (down tube attachment when RRB label on non-drive side)
Tallest Point: 6″
Volume: 2.5 Liters
– Cordura Brand Shell and Durable Nylon Liner
– YKK Water Resistant Zipper Tape and Slider
– Zipper Garage, Zipper Slider Pull Tabs
– Non-Drive Side Zipper Pocket
– Vinyl Backed/Durable Hook and Loop with Wings
– Mil-Spec Nylon Webbing
–Prop 65: This product can contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65warning.ca.gov
This bag was designed for a quick install and take-off to be swapped between different bikes of varying types and sizes.
1. Install the three top velcro straps loosely to the top tube, then install the bottom two straps tightly to the down tube.
2. Now, go back and tighten the top straps appropriately. Note, if you have the bag maxed out, ensure the top straps are loose enough to accommodate the fill, then go back and tighten those straps for a tight fit on the frame.
3. Feel free to cut the extra Velcro that may be hanging off the side, but note once it’s cut, it’s not coming back!
**If you’re concerned about protecting the paint on your frame, install a strip of transparent Gorilla Tape to the areas of the frame where the bag and its attachments may come into contact.