Covid-19 – Action Bicycle Club response
Effective from 8am Wednesday 25th March
Action Bicycle Club is shut to the general public. Bicycles provide an essential form of transport to our essential service workers during these trying times. If you are an essential service worker and require an urgent repair, we will accommodate your booking as soon as we can, please make an appointment via email and BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. NO WALK-INS and CONTACTLESS HYGIENE PROTOCOLS ONLY.
Here’s how we will work:
- The business owners will be the ONLY people inside the store for the duration of the lockdown.
- Our doors will remain closed. You will need to communicate with us via email or phone.
- We will provide locks outside the shop for you to lock your bike to. The code will be provided when you contact us.
- We will service your bike as best we can (Our part suppliers are not operational during this period so we have access to limited stock).
- You must pay via bank transfer and email us the confirmation.
- We will sanitise your bike and lock it up outside for you to collect (We will not leave your bike unattended).
Get in touch
[email protected]. or 03 261 9197