It couldn’t be simpler – with this frame lock chain made of hardened steel, you have the perfect secondary security for your bicycle.
The ADAPTOR CHAIN Frame Lock Chain from ABUS makes it particularly easy to make your bicycle twice as secure: simply place the chain around a fixed object, pull the end with the lock through the ring on the chain and attach it to the lock housing. You will not need another key, nor will you need to lock the shackle separately. The ADAPTOR CHAIN Frame Lock Chain is suitable for use with ABUS frame locks 4960, 5850, 5650 and 5950.
- 6 and 8 mm thick, square chain made of hardened steel
- Separate locking of the shackle is not necessary
- Opens up a lot of opportunities for locking the bicycle on to a fixed object
- Suitable for use with frame locks 4960, 5850, 5650 and 5950
- Operation and use:
- For securing a bicycle against unauthorised use