A hard nut for thieves to crack: the GRANIT™ 460 U-Lock cannot be bent open or attacked using ice spray.
This U-lock has a lot to offer: the 12 mm parabolic shackle, the housing, and the load-bearing parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured using specially hardened steel. When combined with the ABUS Extra Class cylinder, they result in a lock that can rightly be considered the safest way of securing high-value bicycles. The locking mechanism is a stand-out feature: not only is it particularly secure thanks to the double locking system, but it is also supplied with a coded reversible key. By ordering other locks that are coded appropriately, all of the locks owned by the members of the same family can be operated using one key, for example.
- Hardened 12 mm parabolic shackle
- The shackle, the lock body and the structural parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured using specially hardened steel
- ABUS Extra Class cylinder with coded reversible key
- USH 460 – Bracket for transporting the lock on the wheel. The plastic bracket is used to mount it on round pipes with a diameter of 15 – 35 mm.
- SH B – The universal bracket for U-locks fits on various frame diameters from 20 – 55 mm. The bracket can be mounted horizontally or vertically on the frame.
- Weight: 1650g
- Mechanism Type: key
- Security Level Bike: 9