The Cambium C67 is designed for the commuter, urban cyclist and casual tourer, perfect for E-bike, cargo bikes and Dutch-style bikes, or for anyone cycling in the upright riding position in all weathers.
Brooks’ Cambium saddles are made from flexible natural rubber, harvested from trees. Designed to absorb shocks and smooth out the ride. Provides natural comfort for the duration of the ride in all conditions, over all terrain, performing consistently over time and through constant use. Fan structure for broader support, Unique wave shape increases ride stability. Rubber is a natural substance that reacts to and follows the rider’s movements. Weatherproof with UV & abrasion resistance, Exceptional weight balance support. Naturally flexible wider rubber base.
- Vulcanised Natural Rubber Saddle Top
- Flexible and Robust Touring Surface
- UV + Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof Nylon Top
- Innovative Fan structure in Fibreglass-Reinforced Nylon
- Nose-piece and Saddle Plate in Fibreglass-Reinforced Nylon
- Rubber grip on the saddle plate
- Metal Back Plate branding detail
- Durable, Anodised Aluminium Rivets
- Tubular Steel Rails