Ergon Grips GA3
The best of both worlds. The new all-mountain comfort grip. This concept combines the relief benefits and wrist support of ergonomic wing grips with the freedom of movement of rounder MTB grips. Experience gained with the GA2 showed that the ergonomically optimised shape allows for low gripping forces; textures are adapted to the grip zones of the human hand; wall thickness of the inner core double butted to increase damping comfort. The excellent grip is typical for Ergon. The super soft, UV-stable rubber compound is exclusively manufactured in Germany for Ergon! This allows greater control even on demanding trails. The inboard clamp allows even more gripping area at the end of the bars, it is completely secure and carbon bar friendly. With replaceable endplug.
– Anti-Slip, Soft Rubber Inserts, Improved Grip
– Plastic Internal Skeleton Supports the Wrist, while the Soft-Rubber Ensures Sufficient Damping
– Medical Grade, Durable Rubber Compound, Made in Germany
– Optimized Pressure Distribution. Prevents Numbness and Aching
– Smooth Texture Prevents Thumb Friction
– Improved Pressure Distribution through precise support in the area of the ball of the thumb and to distribute hand pressure wide on the handlebar.
– Corrected hand position relieves pressure on the nerve and eliminates pain and discomfort. Preventing possible injuries to the wrist.