Tern Quickhaul P9
The Quick Haul is a built-to-last compact e-bike that’s ready to tackle your daily grind. Think of it as the multitool of e-bikes: small and unassuming enough to be your daily go-to, yet capable of handling big jobs with finesse.
The Quick Haul features the unbeatably smooth Bosch motor system paired with stable yet responsive geometry. The result: a bike that’s as fun to ride as it is useful. The cockpit offers a comfy riding position similar to your favorite hybrid or trekking bike—perfect for turning everyday chores into mini adventures.
Quick Haul Highlights
– Cargo capacity: 50 kg on the rear rack, plus an additional 20 kg with optional front rack
– Fits riders 160 – 195 cm, and also riders 145 – 180 cm when equipped with a shorter, 350 mm seatpost
– Lots of available kid- and cargo-carrying accessories—easily create your perfect setup
– Ultra-low 490 mm standover height makes (dis)mounting and waiting at stops easier
– Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for reliable stopping power—even when heavily loaded and riding fast
– Proven safe and reliable: frame and fork are EFBE-tested up to the 150 kg Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight