Road Runner: Tool Saddle Roll
Take to the trails with ease. Our Tool Saddle Roll offers a simple and durable solution to hold your necessities for any roadside mechanical. Handmade in the USA by cyclists for cyclists!
This is an ideal saddle bag for Road Riding, Cyclocross/Gravel Riding, Commuting, and Mountain Biking!
We use a tried and true system of the YKK 3/4″ quick-release buckle teamed up with the 3/4″ USA made nylon webbing that is quick and easy to take on and off.
Included is a removable seat post strap. Under the flap, you will find a DOT stainless steel button snap to keep that flap secured against the roll and your contents secured! Simple yet effective.
Just mount the roll with all the essentials: Tube, Multi-Tool, Patch Kit, Tire Lever, CO2 Charger, and Cap.
Completely Open: 12″ W x 9″ H
Snapped Closed: 10″ W x 5.5″ H
Inside Pocket: 4.75″ W
Made of 1000D Cordura Brand fabric with a nylon webbing strap and YKK buckle.
–Prop 65: This product can contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65warning.ca.gov
1. Squeeze the air out of that tube and roll it tight! Ensure you do not damage the tube with the valve stem, as they tend to be sharp!
2. Load your tube and tools, place them in the center pocket & secure the flap down with the snap.
3. Tighten the buckle strap around the roll. Tighten the strap as much as possible (be sure to use the adjuster tri-glide to secure the excess webbing). Buckle the Tool Roll closed off the bike.
4. Disengage the buckle and string it through the saddle rails. Feed the male buckle through the left saddle rail and the female buckle through the right saddle rail. Wrap the straps around the Tool Roll and buckle them together. You will find that the webbing may be tight, and the buckle may be challenging to install, but not to worry; that is all part of the process.
5. Double-check that the buckle is securely closed. The buckle may appear closed with a single click, but if there’s a 1/8-inch space at the buckle’s closing points, it is not securely closed. Make sure the closing points of the buckles are completely touching. Double-check the buckle before riding.
If installed correctly, there would be no sway or sag of the roll. It should be tight up against the saddle rails, and the contents should be secured.